Sunday, January 16, 2011

Baby Mama Drama and blabla

I'm expecting everyone has sufficiently Facestalked that Joey and I are having our first kid in August. Though, I'm hoping the child comes a day early on July 31 just so he/she can have Harry Potter's birthday. Think of the birthday party themes, and yes, I'm already thinking of them. Let's just say I might put more effort into my little shorty's first birthday party than I did with my wedding :0)

The one thing I love about my husband is, he literally knows how to throw a party, and he gets into my ideas just as long as they don't cost more than our monthly mortgage bill.

If we still lived in Chicago, the nursery would have been our bedroom's closet. But now we live in Munster, so the kid will have a room of its own...kinda like Harry Potter did in books 2-7. Here comes in blabla by way of a revelation from a favorite Mommy/party blogger Oh Happy Day.

Take a gander at this mobile. All $110.00 worth. Hand-knitted sheep. I'm in love.



(via blabla)

And they also have super, super cute dolls. I like the owl because I love owls, stemming from my days at the Warren Owl (Hoot, hoot!) Her name is Prudence, which I think is wicked cool.

prudence_thm.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment